Website Vianet Communication Ltd.
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree in IT or relevant field
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Job Location: Pokhara
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pitch product pricing and features to the customer end.
- Coordinate with client and relevant department of the company in order to schedule/visit at client premises
- Manage the Duty of the department (on-call rotation schedule for weekends and public holidays).
- Manage over-time schedules if necessary as per the requirements of the company of the subordinates.
- Explain regarding after sales services (how to use customer portal, mobile app, IPTV and also handover the service manual) to the customer.
- Promptly update activities as required by company’s Customer Relationship Management software.
- Work independently for extended periods of time
- Strictly follow company safety protocols.
- Good command in MS-Office
- Excellent team building skill
- Technical knowledge
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development
Application Deadline: 2023-11-11