Website Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited
Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited, a leading National Level Development Bank, managed by a highly professional and experienced team in the banking sector, invites application from highly competent, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens in order to fulfill the following vacant positions.
Trainee Junior Assistant- Few
Head Office’s Departments and Branches of all seven Province
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management from a recognized University/College
- Having Basic Computer Knowledge
- Age: Not exceeding 28 as on the last day of application
- Must be fluent in English language in both written and spoken
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having Two Wheeler Driving License
Applicants needs to fill all required information displayed in Electronic Recruitment Application in given vacancy link. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for written exam, interview and further selection process. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any/all application without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing at any stage of the selection process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 7 June, 2023