Website The British College
The British College invites application from qualified, competent, determined and experienced candidates for the post of Senior Lecturer – English Literature and Research. The prospective candidates must meet following criteria:
Senior Lecturer – English Literature and Research
Number of Required Position: 1
Type of Employment: Time bound (extendable)
Working Station: The British College, Thapathali
Potential Date of Employment Commencement: within January 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
– Lead innovation and strategic plan for the academic solution
– Build capability within the curriculum team by bringing global best practices in pedagogy
– Lead a deep understanding of teacher and student context in schools to create a relevant and meaningful academic solution
– Collaborate with technology to create innovative academic solutions
– Coordinate with other Academic Departments in sharing faculty and other educational and instructional ideas
– Master’s Degree in relevant field from reputed UK University.
– Identify documents (Citizenship/Passport)
– Proven working experience in higher Education development
– Excellent leadership and analytical skills
– Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions
– Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
– Having knowledge and experience in UK Higher Education System will add value
Method of Selection
– Shortlisting based on the qualification and requirements
The interested candidates should email their application mentioning the post they are applying for along with a recent Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and Experience letters to email@example.com within 7 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Note: Nepali citizens are highly motivated to apply having qualification and requirements mentioned and are given preference.
Source: The Kathmandu Post, 07 January, 2022