Website Tekvortex Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Python Developer
We are seeking highly skilled mid to senior level Python developers to join our team to work on innovative Cloud solutions and services.
At Tekvortex, we specialize in building enterprise products and services. You will have the opportunity to work on the latest technology and, work directly with leading cloud providers like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform with opportunities to lead major initiatives later on during the tenure.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with software development life cycle. You should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. You should be comfortable adapting to multiple programming languages and have an ability to test code to maintain code quality.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software industry
- Expert in Python Programming
- Experienced in building applications using Server less & Event Driven architecture
- Expertise in working with AWS Lambda, RDS (MySQL), DynamoDB
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS technologies and services
- Good understanding of relational and NoSQL database systems
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Critical thinker, strong analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail while implementing technical specifications
- Ability to work effectively with large code base using version control tools
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Willingness to work in flexible hours overlapping with US office hours, if needed
- Good attitude and strong work ethics
Remuneration and benefits no constraint for deserving candidates.