Position: Team Lead- Live Chat
Department Name: Customer Service
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Coordinate with all internal departments to run day to day operations smoothly & resolve the issues aptly.
- Ensure that the processes of Live chat is streamlined and the capacity of the floor is intact
- Maintain and review Service Level Agreements, Scorecards, and Key Performance Indicators of the team.
- Drive the team’s performance by sharing the feedback with the bottom performers on a daily basis.
- Creating, analyzing and distributing process reports eg case creation process, escalation process & so on
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Prepare daily/ weekly and monthly reports
- Fulfill all other duties based on business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field but preference given to Business Administration related degrees (Master’s degree holders are also encouraged to apply)
- Excellent command of both English and Nepali language; exceptional control of verbal & written skills in English & Nepali will be required on the job
- Working Experience for 2+ years in a similar role
- Strong communications and technical skills
- Hardworking and result oriented, with a go-getter and proactive mentality
- Must be a team player with a temperance to match
- Must be experienced in document creation, presentation and spreadsheet software; additional skills in spreadsheet and data analytical software will be beneficial
- Should be flexible in work timing; willing to work on off days and public holidays
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.