Company: Euro School
Euro School is one of the premium progressive schools in Kathmandu, Nepal which follows the GCPL. Euro School is an educational institute that has not only set the standard but become the standard. We offer an excellent career path and very attractive remuneration. We also provide training from international trainers. The school provides an ideal academic environment with an international standard teacher student ratio.
To keep pace with our growth, we need professionals for 2019-2020 sessions who are driven and will inspire others.
Position: Primary Grade Teacher
Number of Vacancies: 4
Job Location : Tinkune, Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
- Knowledge of child-centred teaching and learning methodology
- Proficiency in both English and Nepali language
- Must have effective classroom management skill
- Primary Education knowledge/ training
- Candidate should be open to new ideas and should be able to work in a team
- Knowledge in related curriculum and should be able to prepare a lesson plan
- Creative in art & craft, drawing and singing
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Manage children behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
Note: The above post is for females only.
Salary: NO BAR FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE
Last date to apply: 27th March 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly mention the post you have applied in the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th March 2020 (Friday).