Website Vianet Communications Ltd.
System and Network Monitoring Unit Executive
Number of Vacancy(ies): 2
Qualification: Bachelors degree in IT or relevant field
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor various internal and international links.
- Monitor all the devices which includes Routers, Switches, OLT’s, Servers.
- Monitor usage, capacity, availability of all the networking devices.
- Have sound knowledge about the primary as well as backup links.
- Monitor the traffic utilization of all internal and international links.
- Inform, relay message and escalate issue to the concerned departments regarding the downtime of incidents occurring.
- Report, open & close incident of the incidents occurring.
- Make proper documentation of all the occurring incidents in the network.
- Stand as a mediator and central source of information flow of network problems between Vianet’s various department.
- Manage and maintain the monitoring tools for its smooth operation.
- Have proper knowledge about the monitoring tools in use namely MRTG, Check MK, Cacti, Zabbix and Smokeping.
- Maintain and manage the data center.
- Look after the issues and promptly solve any kind of issues related to data center.
Note: Must have two wheeler and a valid driving license
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development
Application Deadline: 2022-08-07