Website Vianet Communication Ltd.
Supervisor – Billing & Reconciliations
Qualification: Bachelors degree in management or related field
Experience: 2 years
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Job Location: Head Office- Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial processes.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of banking regulations and financial reporting requirements is a plus.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide/ Approve Grace Days and Enable Request.
- Handle payment verification escalation from different online portals.
- Ensure customers’ collections are billed accurately and on time by providing proactive oversight and direction for billing.
- Ensure all pending service invoices are posted on time.
- Track and manage daily tasks of the Billing Team along with the escalations from branches.
- PAN/ VAT update.
- Check and handle refund documents and proceed for customer reimbursement (both on IOPS and NAV).
- Ensure sales returns on package refunds are raised on time.
- Prepare Summary Reports as per requirement.
- Guide and approve on Bill Modification and Package change.
- Advance/ wallet payment adjustments of clients as per escalation.
- Update advance VAT and TDS as per request on IOPS.
- Bill Reverse as per request and requirement.
- Send Invoice, PI to requested customer/Resellers.
- Monitor invoice cancellation, maintain proper records of cancelled invoices.
- Create GL codes of new packages and products and update on IOPS and NAV.
- Prepare monthly transaction reports as per requirement.
- Oversee, improve, and scale the Billing team’s invoicing capabilities.
- Prepare regular financial reports related to billing, sales, VAT and TDS and other transaction reports as per requirement.
- Work closely with the finance team to support month-end and year-end closing activities.
- Provide support during external audits and ensure compliance with accounting standards and procedures.
- Co-ordinate to align the process, improvements and recommend efficient ways to optimize day-to-day work.
- Reconcile resellers sales, stock and dispatch.
- Properly address and solve the internal accounts and IOPS related issues to maintain smooth operation.
- Ensure resellers payment, device dispatched, and billing are on track.
- Assist branch staffs to solve other account related issues by providing proper guidance for the solution
- And perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned by seniors
Application Deadline: 2023-08-06