Subsidy Strategy Specialist
Department Name: Strategy & Planning
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
We are looking for a talented Subsidy Specialist at Daraz to shape and execute subsidy strategies to support the growth and success of Daraz Nepal. We are looking for someone who can collaborate across cross-functional teams, identify gaps, and implement innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment to drive business performance. As a Subsidy Specialist, you will be designing, testing, and refining subsidy strategies and mechanics that appeal to our customer base to sustainably increase purchase frequency and buyer base on our platform. Additionally, you will drive subsidy-related projects, introduce new initiatives, and conduct experiments in the field to ensure our strategies remain effective and adaptable. This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique team, in a fast-growing multinational company.
If you think you have what it takes to take discounting strategies in Daraz to the next level, apply to join our Strategy & Planning team!
- Plan and execute the subsidy strategies for Daraz to achieve business objectives across various channels and industries by deploying a multi-million-dollar budget with maximum returns that achieves company objectives
- Closely monitor performance to identify gaps in performance and strategy and continually employ innovative solutions to drive business performance
- Creating strategies and mechanics to incentivize customer buying behavior and purchase frequency on the platform to maximize revenue while managing costs
- Conduct experiments, evaluate results, and accordingly implement new initiatives to stay ahead of industry trends and continuously improve subsidy strategies.
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscapes, and customer behavior, and ecommerce best practices to inform buying subsidy decisions.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge bank on subsidy tools, best practices, and case studies. Facilitate knowledge sharing across different markets.
- Develop customer segments and audience profiles to tailor subsidy strategies effectively using data-driven insights.
- Master’s degree in business, mathematics, economics, or quantitative finance
- 2+ years of experience in e-Commerce or similar domain
- Advanced Excel for forecasting, reporting & monitoring
- Intermediate SQL knowledge base would be a bonus point
- Good track record of delivering insightful and actionable analyses and recommendations to drive business improvements
- Good track record of managing business projects/tools from rollout to maintenance, and improvements
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.