Branch Manager (Dharan) & Regional Manager “Eastern”
Basic Job Information
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: More than 2 years
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the regional/branch sales goals and business objectives an a year-to-year basis.
- Assess local market conditions, and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop and monitor the KPIs of respective branch/regional employees and conduct regular coaching, sharing, reviewing and monitoring sessions to ensure the achievement of the assigned KPIs.
- Hire, develop, supervise and mentor regional/branch staff appropriate as per company’s maturity and the region size and directly supervise/mentor the regional employee as well as defining roles and responsibilities of each staff.
- Prepare, analyze and submit reports of ongoing regional activities using proper analytical and reporting tools based on the company reporting framework.
- Assist in creating and maintaining an image of the Company as the country’s best Internet/IPTV Service Provider that every customer and prospect views to keep a business relationship with
Please apply with your latest updated CV and send directly to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line by July 1, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process.
Head Office, Baluwatar: 9801158307
Source: BLAST TIMES NATIONAL DAILY, 28 June, 2022