Department Name: Marketplace Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Product Listing (Product rename and fill in details in template provided by different stakeholders).
- Able to upload in SC as per required(Will Provide Training)
- Responsible for studio inbound & Outbound -Studio Storage management
- Communicate with different stakeholders as per need
- Assist Photographer as per required
- Responsible for MoM Photographer & Studio Requirement(Model arrangement & daily operational requirement)
- Maintain all assigned Tracker up to date
- File management(Google Drive), Maintain Daily tracker & Monthly reporting & Mail
- Maintain studio environment clean & tidy
- Follow Instruction of Line Manager precisely
- Bachelor’s Degree in any streams (Ongoing or Completed) with at least 1 year of experience
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal teams and external parties
- Ability to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Strong accountability and ownership values
- Basic knowledge of the fashion Industry is a plus point
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel and Word)
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.