Website Sindhu Bikash Bank Limited
Sindhu Bikash Bank Limited invites qualified and competent candidates for our Corporate office and existing Branches to join our team and accept various opportunities, for which you may have been dreaming a lot, have confidence to excel upon and produce significant growth for yourself and the bank. If you consider yourself to high integrity and deeply committed to put yourself within professional ethics and have the willingness as well as capacity to sacrifice immediate benefit to generate long term recognition and value, you may be our choice.
Branch Managers (Supervisor to Senior Officer)
- Candidates must have minimum Bachelor degree preferably in management from a recognized university and should have at least 2nd division or 2.50 CGPA.
- At least 2 years of experience in Credit and Marketing functions in Banks/FIs and Master’s degree is preferred.
Chartered Accountant/Semi Qualified CA
- Candidates must have passed chartered accountant/Semi qualified CA and minimum Bachelor degree preferably in Management from a recognized university and should have at least 2nd division or 2.50 CGPA.
- Preferred to minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the department/Unit of Accounts, Internal audit, Credit, Risk of any Banks/FIs.
Assistant Level (Junior Assistant to Supervisor)
- Candidates must have minimum Bachelor degree preferably in Management from a recognized university and should have at least 2nd division or 2.50 CGPA.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the department/unit of Accounts, Operation, HR, Treasury, Legal, CAD, Internal audit, Credit, Card, Digital banking, AML/CFT, Compliance and Reconciliation of any Banks/FIs and master’s degree is preferred.
- Fresher can apply for Junior Assistant (age should not exceed 25 years as on 30th December 2021).
Only shortlisted candidate will be called for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage shall result into automatic disqualification for short listing of candidates.
- All the candidates must have computer knowledge and office Application along with excellent communication skills.
- Interested candidate can apply along with latest CV, academic certificate, citizenship, experience letter, other testimonial and PP size photo on or before 14th January 2022 via email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office, Banepa, Kavre
Source: Karobar Daily, 30 December 2021