Shyamlal and Sons Industries Pvt. Ltd.
1. Answer all incoming calls and direct calls to the appropriate person, takes messages, and answer questions.
2. Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person.
3. Maintain and update contact lists.
4. Maintain appropriate VAT bills and files.
5. Maintain stationeries and supplies by purchasing, receiving, and distributing them.
6. Maintain smooth office operations by calling for repairs and maintenance.
7. Make payment for internet and telephone bills for their uninterrupted service.
8. Operate range of office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, and computers
9. Use word processing, spreadsheet, and PowerPoint to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
10. Perform data entry.
11. File papers and documents
12. Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
13. Candidate Should have passed atleast +2 passed.Holder of a Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage.
14. Candidate should have excellent language and communication skills in both Nepali and English.
15. Candidate should have at least 6 month of experience in related field.
16. Candidate should be able to work comfortably with the team.