Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (For Client)
Position: Showroom Manager
Showroom Manager Responsibilities:
1. Studying the features of all products on offer.
2. Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
3. Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
4. Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
5. Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
6. Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
7. Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
8. Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
9. Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
Showroom Manager Requirements:
1. Extensive experience selling comparable products.
2. Degree in Marketing or similar is highly advantageous.
3. Capacity to convince stubborn and indecisive clients to make purchases.
4. Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
Experience: 3-5 years in similar role