Website Shangri-La Orphanage Home
Since 1998 Shangri-La Orphanage Home (SOH) Nepal supports marginalized children and youths by providing them an orphanage program and an inclusive-school. SOH is seeking application from the qualified and experienced Nepali candidate for the following positions:
An Assistant Accountant
The position will be based in Kathmandu Valley. The objectives of this post are to be kept and support to maintain the account smooth according to accounting norms of all project activities of SOH. An Assistant Accountant:
- Experience of working in a related field
- Working knowledge of an accounting and administration
- Skill in functioning Midas accounting software
- Knowledge in VAT/TDS calculation and updates in online taxation.
- Checks bills an advances of staff and instruct to transact according to rules.
- Preparing accounts/financial reports and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets of Projects
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Works as per instruction of an Account Officer
- Support to account Officer for necessary financial arrangement & controlling of all projects
- Candidate must have two-wheeler driving skill and valid license.
Qualification and Experiences:
- At Least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration or equivalent with experience in related fields.
Remuneration: as per the organization’s rules and regulation
Interested, fully qualified, and competent candidates are invited to apply with a cover letter and updated CV in firstname.lastname@example.org till December 18, 2021.
Only Short-Listed Candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Source: Kantipur Daily, 5th December, 2021