Position: Senior PHP Developer
- Working for a Multinational Development Company
- Working from Home
- Full Time Contract
- 12 Months Contract.
- Excellet Salary
Work with an Australian software development organisation where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a Senior PHP Developer and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge cloud base software projects.
Your new role:
- You will be involved in developing amazing software projects across a range of industries.
- You will be responsible for the development of new/key features for a cutting edge cloud-base software.
- Be passionate about solving technical problems.
- Push the envelope, trying new things to achieve the desired results.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 4 years experience as a PHP Developer.
- Critical thinker, analytical and passionate about solving technical problems.
- Proven experience in creating web pages with PHP .
- Experience with Laravel .
- Sound experience with Bootstrap .
- Ability to work well within a team and collaborate with others through Github.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What you’ll get in return:
- An opportunity to work with a multicultural developers team.
- A job working with like minded humans passionate about quality work as well as life balance.
- A great opportunity for training, learning and developing your career.