Company: Khalti Digital Wallet
Khalti is a mobile wallet, payment gateway & service provider in Nepal. Launched in January 2017, Khalti is one of the leading online payment solution in Nepal. It allows users to pay for a range of services like basic utility payments, hotel bookings, movie and domestic flight tickets, events and many more. It is operated and owned by Sparrow Pay Pvt. Ltd.
We offer payment solution to over hundreds of merchants across Nepal and provide seamless payments using ebanking, smart banking, cards, and wallet. Being not just limited to mobile app users, Khalti has more than 8000 POS and Agent Network providing Khalti services to end users.
Khalti is home to some of the brightest minds in the country, which includes a team of highly skilled developers and interactive marketers. Our solution-oriented approach makes us reliable for any and all kind of service you might require from Khalti with the best user experience possible.
Our goal is to simplify lives of people by bringing financial inclusivity to every individual in Nepal and take the payment industry from offline to online through best practices.
Position: Senior Officer – Social Media & Content Marketer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Bakhundole, Lalipur
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
Professional Skill Required : Verbal Communication Photoshop Creative Thinking Canva
• Bachelors in any field
• Good knowledge of creative social media management
• Knowledge about marketing communications
• Knowledge of tools like Photoshop, Canva, Basic video making will be an added advantage
• 2 years experience in the related field, Prior experience in Facebook Pages Management and Creative Social Media Content Creation preferred
Main requirement: Excellent Writing Skills both in English and Nepal although better command in Nepali writing preferred.
• Create and post online content regarding Khalti
• Creative social media management and content creation and Facebook ads management
• Copywriting and content marketing/blogging
• Help plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals of Khalti
• Keep up to date best practices in social media trends and business/industry trends
• Develop a distinct online presence by attracting a high number of internet followers through social media channels as Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.
• Represent Khalti in various partnerships/sponsorship events of Khalti and document the events as well as create online content regarding the same.
• Willing to take responsibility for Social Media during off. office hours from home too.
• Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Knowledge & Understanding of Online Brand Management and Customer Happiness
Last date to apply: 3 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.