Red Bull, the famous iconic global band is set to enter the Nepalese market to revitalize the true energy of the Nepalese consumers. With a long history globally, connecting its consumers by integrating its benefits and values, Rod Bull will soon be reintroduced to inspire the Nepalese consumers to explore their True Energy.
If you believe that you are enthusiastic and energetic professionals, join us in our journey to escalate the world’s renowned brand to the next level with innovative ideas and willingness to enjoy the challenges. Unleash your capabilities and convert them into great achievements, BE PART OF THE TRUE ENERGY.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Food Technology
- Candidate from any discipline having experience in food and beverage laboratory is highly preferable.
- Candidate having prior experience in waste water analysis is an added advantage
- Responsible for daily analysis of water & wastewater and laboratory samples.
- Responsible for calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment’s.
- Fresher can apply but candidate with experience is added advantage.
Send your latest CV in the email address mentioned below: firstname.lastname@example.org