Website Samriddhi Finance Company Limited
Samriddhi Finance, a National Level Finance Company with its Head Office in Hetauda having five branches, is looking for young, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese Citizens for Marketing Department.
Position: Business Development Officer (Jr. Officer to Sr. Officer) – 01 (For Kathmandu)
The position is responsible for deposit business target, establish brand name in the society, and attract new customers through various promotional activities.
- To analyze the potential deposit market to increase the deposit level and clientele base.
- To maintain healthy relationship with customers to secure future transaction with them.
- Responsible for Deposit growth target of finance.
- Has capacity to bring individual deposits.
- To Initiate better ideas and perform activities for organizational promotion in the area and establish brand for attracting potential customers to increase customer base.
- To analyze market and keep track of competitor’s offerings for preparing strategies to grasp competitive advantage.
- To analyze the market for the preparation of suitable marketing strategies on a regular basis.
- Good market creation in relation to all the products and services of the finance.
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Management/ Economics.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in any NRB licensed BFIS.
- Preference shall be given to those candidates having banking experience on Marketing Department.
- Strong technical understanding of the banking marketing and deposit
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver result under stressful timetables and environment.
- Having valid two wheelers driving license.
- Should have knowledge about creating marketing strategy and sales target.
- Excellent customer retention and customer relationship building skills.
- Having sales and marketing statement preparation and reporting skills.
- Having excellent leadership skills.
Age limit: Minimum 21 years and not exceeding 45 years.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum-vitae, credentials, and latest passport size photograph before close of business dated 2077/12/19 on following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the post and place of job while submitting the application. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The selection procedure is interview and presentation. No telephone/email queries shall be entertained. Candidates canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification. The Finance reserves the right to reject or accept any/ all applications without assigning reasons whatsoever.