Website Sambhavya Foundation
School Counseling Interns
– MA Psychology/Master in Counseling Psychology completed or running
– Must have a passion towards people, able to listen empathetically and be patient while dealing with adverse situation
– Must have proper communication skills and be open to accept responsibilities while working in a team
– You want to be a part of something great that positively impacts society
– Must be passionate and willing to make a career in the field of School counseling
HR and Communication Intern (Female)
– Bachelor in management or relevant field
– Must have excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
– Must be passionate and dedicated to make a career in HR Profession.
– Basic social media handling and graphic design skills will be a plus point
– Should have organization skills, patience, optimistic attitude and a good sense of humor.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2022
We are looking for dedicated and self-motivated interns to join our team.
To Apply: Send your resume and a cover email to email@example.com
Learn more: www.sambhavya.org.np
“Sambhavya reserves the right to reject any applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.”