Company: HLE Nepal
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia.
We exist to get tough loans approved; that’s why our customer service is the best!
HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products.
We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees.
If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.**
Position: Sales Support Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 3
Job Location : Jawalakhel,Lalitpur
Offered Salary : NRs. 35,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : Not Required
• Ability to work closely with a small team, and work autonomously to achieve deadlines
• Online Researching Skills and Experience with using Google and Google Drive
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
• Mathematical Capabilities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Fluency in English
• Customer service skills, communication, and ethics
• Meticulous Attention to Detail
• Customer Focus
• Development & Continual Learning
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many
• Competitive remuneration provided
• A secure long-term role
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Provident and Gratuity fund and Dashain bonus
• An environment that values continuous learning and development
• Parties and events – we want you to have fun at work!
• Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
• 5- day work week (except for 1st Sunday of the month)!
• Full Training will be provided regarding the CRM, Fact Find and other soft skills
• Work timing 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm & 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. The role will be on a rotation basis. Meaning the work timing can sometimes be 2 pm to 10 pm and sometimes from 10 pm to 6 am. Therefore, flexibility is required for this role.
• For night shift, allowance will be provided.
• Working closely with the Inside Sales Manager and brokers
• Following Inside Sales Specialist Manual for all tasks
• Maintaining and improving processes
• Ask three qualifying questions at the beginning of the call to understand if HLE is the right fit for prospect’s financial needs
• Handling Inbound customer calls.
• Calling past leads to generate more business.
• Assist with Live Chat
• Following up the application form and documents from the customers
• Updating the CRM at all stages of the sales process with information that is clearly understood by the broker team and management.
• Complete the short application form over the phone with a prospect’s details including contact, income, employer, savings and liabilities
• Any other Adhoc work that arises
Last date to apply: 21st May 2020