Organization: Centre for mental Health & Counselling- Service Nepal
Centre for Mental Health and Counselling Service – Nepal (CMCS-Nepal) is a registered organization in the office of Company Registrar by complying with the rules and regulation of the Government of Nepal. It is founded by the multidisciplinary team of Psychologist, Psychiatrist, management & development experts. The team is actively working in consulting services in mental health and counselling services and research. CMCS-Nepal open short term vacancy for research on suicide assessment in GBV survivors with support of Amplify for change through Apeiron Nepal. Following positions are called for application.
Position: Project Coordinator – 1 part time position
is responsible for overall coordination of research activities. This is 5 month position, based in Kathmandu with frequent travel to research sites (Udayapur, Sindhuli and Kathmandu valley)
Position: Research assistants (5 position) part time
is responsible in data collection process with guide of project coordinator and lead researcher. This is 3 month position for Udayapur, Sindhuli, Kathmandu valley.
Requirements for project coordinator:
• Master in psychology or sociology with two years experiences of research work in mental health issues of GBV survivors in Nepal, Or.
• Bachelor in Social science with PGD in counseling psychology with at least 5 years work experiences in psychosocial and mental health area in GBV and research experience
Requirement for research assistants:
• Bachelor in social science with experiences of data collection in mental health and psychosocial field.
• 12 class passed with experiences iin providing psychosocial counseling services to GBV survivors at least 3 years.
• Attitude of respecting research participants and maintaining confidentiality.
Salaries and benefits: As per the project agreement of CMCS-Nepal and Apeiron Nepal
Last date to apply: 21 June 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their application with up-to-date CV to the following address not later than 21st June 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. All the rights for recruitment and selection are reserved by CMCS-Nepal.
Managing Director, CMCS-Nepal