Website Muktinath Bikas Bank Ltd.
MUKTINATH BIKAS BANK LTD. is one of the leading National Level Development Banks. We require Dynamic, Result oriented, Pragmatic, Self-motivated and Passionate candidates who are willing to work inside and outside valley branches. Hence, interested Nepalese Citizens fulfilling the criteria can apply for the desired position. Shortlisting criteria shall be as decided by the Bank and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process. Please apply for the suitable position/s mentioned below:
Relationship Manager (RM)
No. of Seats: few
Application Deadline: 09/21/2022
Candidates are expected to have a good product and competitive market knowledge while having qualities of a self-directed, strategic seller and problem-solving attitude. Candidates must have the ability to strengthen working relationships with clients, utilize excellent communication techniques, and identify potential customer base for the growth of the Bank‘s portfolio. Candidates must have expertise in writing credit application files, complying with the Bank’s policy and procedures, and with the NRB Directives appropriately.
Deputation: Inside /Outside Kathmandu Valley
Working Experience & Other Criteria for Applicants
Assistant level (Junior Assistant – Supervisor)
- Minimum Qualification for Junior Assistant/Assistant: Preference will be given to Bachelor degree in Management or Economics.
- Minimum Qualification for Senior Assistant/ Supervisor: Bachelor Degree.
- Candidates should possess Banking experience in the relevant field for at least 1 to 2 years for Junior Assistant/Assistant.
- Candidates should possess Banking experience in the relevant field for at least 2 to 3 years for Senior Assistant/ Supervisor.
- Age of candidates should not exceed 35 years as of 5th Asoj 2079.
Officer Level- (Junior Officer/Officer/Senior Officer)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Preference will be given to Master’s degree).
- Candidates should possess Banking experience in the relevant field for at least 3-5 years.
- Age of candidates should not exceed 40 years as of 5th Asoj 2079.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process and the Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Instruction to Apply
Eligible candidates meeting the above criteria shall log on to https://www.muktinathbank.com.np/career/ and click “Apply Now” icon below the respective job. The deadline for application is 5th Asoj 2079 (21st September 2022). Personal or telephonic inquiries shall not be entertained.
Muktinath Bikas Bank Ltd.
Central Office: Kathmandu Plaza, Kamaladi, Kathmandu
Toll Free No: 16600149999, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org