Regional Operations Team Lead
Department Name: Operations
Work Experience: 4-5 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Ownership of the DEX Last Mile operations for both Tier-1 and Tier-2 Cities and be the focal point for issue handling
- Provide resolution to the issues and concerns raised by hub managers in alignment with the regional managers
- Routine monitoring of the performance, SLAs, and KPIs related to the Last mile operations
- Identification of the problematic hubs, preparation of the result-oriented performance improvement action plans, and execution of such with adherence to the timelines
- Ownership of the different local and regional projects & initiatives taken for the Last mile
- Provide key insights and needed inputs to the regional managers for decision-making
- Sending routine performance visibility reports to the management
- Conduct routine review meetings with the last mile hubs managers
- Overseeing 5s and 6s implementation of the facility and ensure SOPs are implemented without fail
- Providing routine training to the teams regarding the SLAs operational procedures
- Inter functional coordination with Cs teams for customer issues resolution and grievance handling
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 2-3+ years’ experience in related field
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate with different stakeholders successfully
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
- Strong management skills and ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
- Adaptive to changing scope and evolving business environments
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.