Company: Machhapuchchhre School
Machhapuchchhre School was established by a prominent group of educators in 1995 A.D. A visionary personality Dr. Binod Prasad Yadav took over the school in October 2015 and explored the possibility of initiating world class education in the country. Dr. Yadav formed a strong team of capable people to run the school. The school guarantees the fulfillment of the requirements of 21st century education.
At present the school runs a program from Grade one through ten within the framework of Nepal Government’s National curriculum. The school is an independent entity aiming to be a socially responsible and academically excellent institution.
Why Machhapuchchhre School
Nepal lacks good schools. Parents are struggling to find safe, dignified and respectful learning environment in schools. The country has very limited number of good schools and the demand is unlimited. This has made parents send their children abroad at a very young age. The separation from the family can have repercussions on children’s social and emotional well being. Machhapuchchhre School commits to educate children differently. The School values children’s social life and creates an environment to make them responsible citizens. The purpose of the School is to provide high quality education at affordable fees.
The Machhapuchchhre team sees the school as “The School for Change Makers”.
The school prepares children to become a leader in life. It helps children become a critical and creative thinker and a problem solver.
The school respects the diversity of its community.
Our guiding Philosophy
The school aims to create a positive, secure, and cheerful learning environment where the children are nurtured to achieve their full potentials allowing them to become responsible citizens later in life, and to give back to society.
The school incorporates the following approaches to teaching in its education system.
Progressive Approach to Education (PAE)
Developing Capable People (DCP)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kusunti-13, Lalitpur
Offered Salary : NRs. 20,000.00 – 22,000.00 Monthly
• Minimum Bachelor degree completed
• Proficient in handling Computer (Microsoft Office Package, internet and email)
• Good Communication Skills (Both written and spoken English)
• Should be presentable; demonstrate pleasant personality with positive attitude
• Should be intelligent and organized
• Prior experience in related field is preferable
• Must be assertive energetic, and flexible at work
• Problem-solving skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Receiving and sorting daily mail
• Responsible to manage parent’s/guardian’s enquiries and the reception area
• Deal with inquiries in a professional and courteous manner in telephone and face to face
• Centrally handle telephone calls and transfer calls to the concerned authority
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Perform other necessary task assigned by the management
Last date to apply: 2 September 2019