Website Raspberry Solution
Position: Semi Qualified CA
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
No. of Requirements: 2
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statements and provisional financial statements
- Assist in Statutory and other Internal Audits
- Preparation and processing of the details required for the tax purpose
- Verify each expense to be booked in the books of accounts
- Compile the monthly reports and submit the report to the supervisor
- Ensure compliance with company rules and policies
- Conduct VAT and Bank Reconciliation
- Coordinate, communicate and collaborate with clients to ensure the delivery of quality service
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by the concerned supervisor.
- Semi Qualified CA
- Recently completed 3 years of articleship
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent financial analytical skills
- Should have own two-wheeler and valid license
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Should have a logical and analytical mindset
- Ability to produce intended outcome/ result
- Able to cope with challenges and meet assignment deadlines
- Show commitment and dedication to accomplish the assigned task..
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Mentorship programs to guide your professional journey.
- Diverse and challenging projects to broaden your expertise.
- Collaborate with a talented and supportive team.
We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.