Organization: Federation of Woman Entrepreneurs’ Associations of Nepal (FWEAN)
Federation of Woman Entrepreneurs’ Associations of Nepal (FWEAN) established in 2003 is a not-for-profit organization representing the collective efforts of women entrepreneurs in the economic progress of the nation and decision-making at national and international levels. FWEAN aims to promote women entrepreneurship through advocacy, networking, information dissemination and capacity building throughout the country. It is an apex body of Women Entrepreneurs’ Associations in Nepal (WEAN), with 50 subsidiary WEAN chapters at present.
FWEAN is seeking for a sincere Nepali candidate who is experienced, qualified and can work independently by maintaining integrity at its office based in Kathmandu.
Position: Project, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
Qualification and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in social science, evaluation, information technology, or a related field with equivalent of minimum 3 years’ experience or Masters degree with 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Understanding and experience in project monitoring and evaluation is preferable;
• Proficiency in database management is a plus;
• Team player, Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
• Experience with proposal and report writing, and an ability to meet M&E requirements from a wide variety of donors;
• Ability to work highly independently within a multicultural and interdisciplinary team; and under pressure to meet deadline.
• Ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently as well as function as a member of a team;
• Proficiency in computer skills office packages (MS Word, excel, ppt) applications is most and statistical software (e.g. SPSS, Stata, R, etc.); would be highly recommendable.
This is a post for a Project / Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator who will work to provide leadership, oversight, and coordination for the M&E, Research activities of FWEAAN programs and projects with a clear methodology that supports the efficient implementation and achievement of goals. He/ she will be responsible for handling and implementing of activities and preparing and timely submitting all project related reports and documents.
Demonstration of pro-activeness and ability to use initiative in other work ∙ Experience of data management: analysis, M&E research ∙ Experience working cross-culturally.
• Work as project team lead and will supervise and monitor overall project activities
• Coordinate regular meetings with M&E contacts;
• Support to provide training, orientation;
• Support logistics, administration and planning for M&E activities and meetings;
• Support to manage M&E workspace
• Design surveys and other data collection tools to gather data internally;
• Support Program Manager to provide bi-monthly, monthly management reporting to program manager and executive director;
• Other tasks, as requested by the Program Manager and executive Director .
Last date to apply: 22nd June, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Persons meeting the above criteria are requested to send their application along with a short cover letter mentioning ‘suitability of candidacy‘ along with the updated CV by 22 June only at email@example.com.
Women and persons from marginalized community are encouraged to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the assessment process.