Position: Project Manager
Department Name: Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Work with the Heads of functional departments to initiate, plan and execute growth plan projects.
- Work on clear and impactful projects to improve operations, our partners and Customer experience.
- Coordinate and follow up with functional teams to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Identify bottlenecks in interdepartmental processes and improve/streamline those processes.
- Track project progress; identify, report and resolve issues and risks in order to launch initiatives on time and smoothly.
- Identify new areas of growth or service improvement.
- Work with our international teams to learn and implement best practices.
- Challenge the status-quo such as current systems and processes to identify short- and long-term improvement opportunities.
- Report and escalate issues / problems to management as needed.
- Drive collaboration and positive relationships between functions within Daraz in order to meet common business goals.
- Identify, secure and manage the resources required to execute projects
- Maintaining & improving main KPIs: success rate, E2E lead times, cost optimization, reducing the business losses and enhance customer/seller experience.
- Examples of projects might include setting up markets for e-commerce services, introducing new channels for platform sales, customer/seller experience, expansion of offline network, introduction of new systems and processes etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, changing and ambiguous environments and work under high pressure.
- Working knowledge in Excel and MS Office package.
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.