Website Hitachi Energy Limited
Location: Kathmandu, Generic, Nepal
Job type: Full-Time
Type of role: Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Project Manager for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. The main purpose of the job is to manage project cycle from planning /developing, implementing, monitoring and coordination. This position also makes sure that the project quality standard and deadline are met.
- Prepare project plan and scheduling
- Analyze the present plan and make necessary adjustments. Allocate resources based on the availability.
- Lead the project and project team throughout the project life cycle.
- Identify the issues, risks and their mitigation plan.
- Conduct follow up meetings for smooth functioning of the planned activity.
- Motivate & stimulate project team members to reach their full potential.
- Ensure project documents are prepared, updated continuously, and managed properly in repository.
- Communicate project status, issues and risk to customer, management & other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with key stakeholder to execute the task.
- Work closely with the management team in managing resource utilization.
- Track status of project tasks.
- Actively involve in patch management process.
- Ensure patch logs are properly maintained.
- Prepare Release Notes & communicate to clients.
- Minimum of master’s degree in project management or other relevant field, Preference will be given to MBA and a minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Good Knowledge of Agile Software Development and Scrum Methodology.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Good command over Microsoft Office applications and Project Management tools.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Critical thinking
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachienergy.com.