Organization: NCE Nepal
NCE Nepal, a network of more than 339 organizations, which works for evidence based policy advocacy so as to ensure equitable, inclusive, quality education and lifelong learning opportunities for all is seeking a qualified, motivated and dedicated person for the post of Program Officer.
The position will be responsible for developing mainly program concept note, proposal and also initiate in the planning and execution of the program. The other skills and qualification required for the position will be as follows;
Position: Program Officer
No of Positions: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Law, Development Studies, Management or any other related discipline
• At least 2 years’ of experience in program development and execution, preparing program concept note, proposal and report writing
• Professional and academic writing skills in English & Nepali
• Have wide-ranging and practical experience of program development i.e. concept note writing, proposal writing and report writing
• Have experience and skills in research and management
• Good coordination, communication and documentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills to deal with the colleagues in the organization
• Capability and willing to work under the pressures of the deadlines
• Person with disability, female, indigenous group and dalit will be given preference.
Last date to apply: 16th July, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
The interested applicants are requested to send their CV along with the motivational letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org at least by or before 16th July, 2019.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be invited in written test and interview. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. NCE Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications.