Website Heifer Project international Nepal (HPIN)
Heifer Project international Nepal (HPIN) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPIN invites application from eligible Nepali citizens for the following position:
Program Coordinator- 1
Major Roles and Responsibility:
– The Program Coordinator is responsible for implementation of various projects including design and management of sub-awards with local project partners for highest impact.
– He/she will build the capacity of signature program team and project partners for operationalization of program activities and MELS reporting system and provide continuous backstopping for optimum project result.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Economics, Development Studies, Business Administration, Economics or any other social science related field is required plus at least Five (5) years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree plus at least three (3) years of relevant experience
– Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirement
– Knowledge and understanding of project/program design and implementation
– Previous experience in agri-livestock business and agriculture based digital technology will be a plus
Application Form (Download from Here)
Job Description (Download from Here)
How to apply:
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of Nepali citizenship certificate should be submitted at the following address by 19 June 2022. Please Indicate the position that you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Heifer International Nepal
P.O. Box: 6043, Kathmandu