Website TPO Nepal
Transcultural Psychosocial Organization Nepal (TPO Nepal) is a non-governmental organization at engaged in the field of mental and psychosocial health. Since its establishment, it has been working at the community level in various districts of Nepal to provide general and emergency psychosocial support, as well as to conduct activities related to mental health services, training, advocacy, and research.
TPO Nepal has been implementing the project “Adolescent talking therapies for low-resource settings: asking what works for whom, how, and in what circumstances” in Chitwan district, focusing on reducing mental health issues among adolescent boys and girls through school-centered support and research-based programs. The aim of this project is to study the feasibility and acceptability of the program.
For the implementation of this project, as per the details provided, a vacancy has been announced for the mentioned position. Nepali citizens who meet the required criteria are requested to submit their applications.
Number of openings: 1 (One)
Work duration: 2 years with the possibility of extension
Start date: At the earliest
The Process evaluator will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Collect the data on feasibility and acceptability of the intervention.
- Collect the data on the supervision of the clinical work.
- Conduct interview and FGDs with facilitators / teachers / students / school principals / school nurses / caregivers to gather qualitative data.
- Collect the data from the intervention participants on their satisfaction and group cohesion.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of the data.
- Take part in academic article/ journal writings and publication.
Skills, Qualification and experience
- At Least undergraduate in social sciences and public health. Graduate is desirable.
- Experience in using excel and SPSS and performing quantitative analysis using excel and SPSS.
- Ability to do perform qualitative analysis including transcription, translation, and coding of the data
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in research processes such as data collection, qualitative interviewing and analysis
Interested, qualified, and motivated candidates meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply along with the cover letter, updated resume (CV), and expected salary to: email@example.com no later than 5:00 p.m. of 12th November, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed about the further selection process. Any activity intended to influence the selection process will lead to disqualification. All the selected candidates will undergo rigorous background checks.
TPO Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. TPO Nepal does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination.