Job Category: Software Development
No. of Vacancy: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- 3 years and above
- Design, code and maintain efficient and reliable PHP Code
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Debug, update and refactor already exiting code
- Involve in all stages of development life cycle
- Active participation in all project level discussion and meetings
- Involve in direct communication with team lead and client if required
- Prepare Use Case, Flow and ER Diagram when needed Duties & Responsibilities
- Study, Analyze and debug PHP Application
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and integrate new features
- Quickly produce well organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Integrate Rest/Soap API with/without 3rd Parties
- Develop, deliver and test software prototypes
- Work independently when required
- Coordinate with the Team leader on current programming tasks
- Have good understanding of full stack development in LAMP stack.
- Good experience with OOP and passion for writing clean code.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and APIs.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Professionalism with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Attention to details and Quick learning ability
- Ability to work independently.
- Persuasive in both communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams.
- Strong Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Employee Provident Fund
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- 5 Working Days
- Fuel Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Reward
Apply Before Deadline: Feb 15, 2024
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability