People & Organisation Associate
Department Name : People & Organisation
Industry : Human Resources
Work Experience : 1-3 years
City : Kathmandu
Zip/Postal Code : 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Maintaining a candidate pool for future.
- Employee Administration: onboarding and off boarding employees
- Assist in preparation, development, and implementation of performance management as well as performance evaluation policies and procedures
- Working with external HR consultants, if needed
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Build and maintain relationships with major colleges/universities and societies to facilitate hiring
- Organize and participate in major recruiting events
- Preferred Bachelor Degree in business studies/management with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Must be proactive and good team player.
- Out of the box thinker and a problem solver.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with proven ability to build effective relationships and excellent communication skills.
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit package: Social Security Fund, Fuel Expenses, Employee Discount Voucher, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.