Website HLE Nepal
Position: People & Culture Assistant
Why join HLE Nepal?
HLE Nepal is an Australian mortgage company that emphasizes on the well being of our customers as well as our employees. We have been assisting our clients to get some tough home loans approved for over 10 years. How good are we? Over AUD $2 billion in settled loans.
We run out of three offices; one in Australia and two more in Nepal and most importantly we grew to over 400 happy employees and we still intend to grow, pandemic or not! That’s because our employees share the value of training and professional development so that we can continue to help Australians in tough situations with home loans as well as lead the way to produce a professional workforce in Nepal.
What is your role like?
You, as a People & Culture (P&C) Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the organization’s overall HR processes with emphasis to HR Administration and Employee Engagement for the contractual period of 1 year. Your role entails assisting the core People and Culture team in the periodic activities from onboarding, evaluation, to exit procedures.
Some of your major deliverables are:
- To assist in the cyclic P&C activities performance and salary reviews, letter preparation, surveys, exit process, and more
- To ensure smooth functioning of the HRIS and other HR technology
- To maintain personnel records, and generate regular P&C reports
- To lead and manage employee engagement events and activities by liaising with vendors and employees
- To ensure proper function of rewards & recognition program, engagement budget and other programs
- At least 1 year of working experience in general HR
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Experience of working with any HRIS and G-Suite
Are you the one?
You like achieving goals consistently and efficiently even with multiple priorities in hand. You are an approachable, patient and cooperative team member. You are supportive and willing to help as and when needed. You can work independently with minimal supervision and are adaptable to changing priorities. You know what needs to be done and deliver what is expected of you. At times, you are ready to take the lead and initiate new ideas.
What’s in it for you?
At HLE we love the work we do and the colleagues we work with. Your team loves to have fun too with team-building activities, frequent catch ups, team lunches and takes every opportunity to celebrate your wins! Moreover, with our large People and Culture team, there is so much to learn about other HR aspects beyond your responsibilities.
We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment we highly value work-life balance.
Oh did we mention, we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri.
Beside the list of benefits that the Labour Law mandates, we also offer;
- Personal and professional training and development
- Employee Assistance Program – for your mental wellbeing!
- COVID-19 leaves
- Annual Flu shots
- Work From Home – Assist you to set up your workstation
- Partially paid internet service while working from home
- Book Bonus – you get paid for reading!
- Customer Referral – Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, non-negotiable. (including 1-hour lunch break)
To apply for this job please visit hlenepal.com.np.