Website Home Loan Experts
People & Culture Assistant
Home Loan Experts, a leading specialist mortgage broker in Australia, is seeking a People & Culture Assistant to join its dynamic team. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about people and human resources, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. As the People & Culture Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team in a range of tasks, including the daily core operations tasks, onboarding, and performance management and employee engagement activities. You will also play a key role in ensuring that the company’s culture and values are upheld and that employees are engaged and motivated.
At Home Loan Experts, we pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service, ethical business practices, and industry-leading achievements. Our team of ex-credit officers, property addicts, and finance gurus has been punching way above their weight in the broking industry since 2006. We are widely recognized as the leading specialist mortgage broker in Australia and have won numerous awards for our outstanding work.
General HR Administration
- Assist P&C Manager and P&C and the Engagement Specialist with the cyclical P&C activities like performance appraisal, salary review, KPIs, 360 survey
- Assistance with core P&C processes like Probation evaluation, Exit process Letter preparation, Salary Adjustment, SSF registration
- Assist in generating and monitoring regular HR reports and maintaining them
- Maintaining and filing employee physical personal records and other files in the HR cabinet
- Business Partnership with other departments to collaborate with business leaders to understand their objectives, challenges provide insights and recommendations on HR policies,
- Moderate and facilitate the onboardings
- Liaise with our internal clients, customers, and/or relevant their third-parties via phone, email, and fax
- Lead and manage events and team-building activities
- Ensure a smooth Employee Assistance Program
- Facilitate P&C Catch ups
- Ensure proper function of the Rewards & Recognition Program and the quarterly
- Engagement Budget by the different teams
- Lead the annual Engagement Survey
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2 years experience in HR
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills and love interaction
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Google Apps and HRIS systems like Nimble
- Data Analytical skills and intermediate to advance experience using Excel
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
Why should you join us?
At HLE, Nepal we love the work we do and the colleagues we work with. We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment and work can get really hectic at times, we offer flexible working hours to maintain that very important work-life balance. Of course, we love to have fun too so we have team-building activities, and team lunches and take every opportunity to celebrate our wins!
Oh did we mention, we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri.
Besides the list of benefits that the Labour Law mandates, we also offer;
- Competitive Salary + SSF
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive annual and festival leaves and profit bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Book reading bonus
- Team building activities and social events
- Accident and medical insurance coverage
- International working environment exposure
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Customer Referral – Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
Work hours: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM including a 1-hour lunch break
Please note that our office premises are open so we will be delighted to work with you in a physical setup if you get hired!
Disclaimer: By submitting your job application, you are consenting to the retention of your personal data in our database for recruitment purposes. Your data will be held securely and will only be accessible to authorized personnel.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.