Website Embassy of India Kathmandu
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is a medical scheme launched by Govt of India to provide free medical treatment to the Ex-servicemen (ESM) pensioners and their dependents of Indian Armed Forces. Applications are invited for following posts for ECHS Branch and ECHS Polyclinics Kathmandu, Pokhara & Dharan. Employment will be on contractual basis without any pensionary benefits :-
FOR ECHS BRANCH KATHMANDU
Max Age: 53
Basic Qualification: Education Class 8/ GD Trade (Armed Forces)
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years work service
Desirable Attributes: Experience of more than 10 years
Salary in NPRs Per Month: NR 26,880/-
Eligible candidates after short listing will be telephonically informed to be present for interview with their original documents. Preference will be given to the Indian Ex-servicemen with the requisite qualifications. Last date for submission of application is 30 Jun 2023. Application may please be forwarded at the address mentioned below
ECHS Branch, Embassy of India
Kathmandu, Phone : 01-4430520
OIC ECHS Polyclinic.
PPO, Embassy of India
Pokhara, Phone : 061-430232/431477
OIC ECHS Polyclinic
PPO, Embassy of India
Dharan, Phone :025-532735
(a) Date and time of Interview – Will be informed subsequently
(b) Place of interview – ECHS Polyclinic Kathmandu, Pokhara and Dharan.
Terms & Conditions.
1. Age. Candidates should meet the age criteria mentioned above.
2. Contractual Terms & Conditions. The contract will be for a period of one year subject to review of their conduct and performance during the employment. The contractual employees will not be entitled to any allowance, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt employees.
3. Working Hours. The working hours for staff (less Specialist) would be 48 hours per week. For Specialists (Medical Specialist & Gynecologist) the working hours would be 30 hours per week.
4. Medical Fitness. Medical Fitness certificated has to be produced.
5. Attestation Form. An Attestation form duly filled by individual and countersigned by Ward Officer/ CDO is mandatory to be submitted alongwith the application form. (Form enclosed)