Website SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
Position: Outreach Specialist (including Videography)
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Contract type: National employment contract
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a non-profit, international development organisation with headquarters in the Netherlands and operations in 26 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team works with local partners to equip communities and business with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services. SNV works across three sectors: Agriculture, Renewable Energy and WASH.
Since SNV opened its first Asia office in Nepal in 1980, we have been able to reach out to more than 4 million people in some of the poorest pockets in far-western Nepal. Our team operates in 34 districts through a country office in Kathmandu and various project offices across the districts. As our programme in Nepal is looking to increase its impact both in quality and volume of work. To support this we are looking for a talented and experienced dynamic Nepali professionals to join our team.
In this context, SNV seeks mid-level and senior qualified Professionals, for both long term and short-term opportunities, to share their updated CVs to put in our roster of consultants. Please note, CVs will be kept in our rooster for 1 year (2021) and contacted relating to relevant opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline or field, master’s degree preferred
- Five or more experience in the related field
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Excellent management skills, field implementation experience and/or quality advisory and technical outputs
- Previous experience with different donors such as ADB, EU, FCDO, KFW, USAID, The World Bank amongst others would be preferred.