Our Sansar is looking for an Administrative Officer to help with the administration for our projects in Birgunj, Janakpur and Rautahat.
Salary – fixed at Rs. 25,000 a month plus accommodation and food.
We run 3 centres for children in Janakpur, Birgunj, Parwanipur and an education project in Rautahat. We are looking for someone who is already living in the Terai region or someone who is happy to relocate there. This will be a live in position based between the projects (live out is also possible but due to the nature/locations of the work it will be logistically easier for the right candidate to stay at our centres).
- Updating Google Drive documents and spreadsheets for the projects
- Ensuring all project staff update all the required information on time
- Check and ensure that all the children we are helping/helped in the past are being checked on regularly and liaise with relevant staff on any action required
- Assist with preparing/typing letters in Nepali language to the local government
- Assist with research when needed
- Assist the director and coordinators with any other administrative tasks as per projects’ needs
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in Nepali and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to type in Nepali language
- Quick learner
- Passion for charity work
- Administration/PA experience required, can be from any sector
- Must be flexible and willing to travel between the projects
- Good team worker but can also work in an independent way
- We are looking for someone who is very organised and can multitask
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter describing how your qualifications, skills, experience match the job description to email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS WITH NO COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please go through our website – https://oursansar.org and Facebook (for up to date information) https://www.facebook.com/oursansarNGO before applying to understand the work we do.