Website Fonepay Payment Service Ltd.
Fonepay Payment Service Ltd. Nepal’s first mobile payment network that facilitates over 63 partners with over 17 million consumers and 900 thousand merchants in Nepal invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions.
Job Location: Pulchok, Lalitpur
No. of requirements: 01
Core Functions: Managing operations of Fonepay, Training and Development of Internal and External stakeholders, designing products and processes, designing and implementing operating rules and guidelines.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- To formulate strategic objectives, strategic plans and manage activities of Fonepay Business Academy- knowledge vertical within Fonepay
- Create and manage knowledge repository- literature and resources of all Fonepay business programs, products, features, processes, and managing information dissemination to different stakeholders through different media and channels
- To design, implement, impart/organize training and development programs, meetings, conferences, events targeting internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide market feedback- customer experience, new product opportunities, product/ service designs, product improvements, operating rules etc., to relevant verticals.
- Academic Qualification – Successful completion of Master or equivalent degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Cards and/or Digital Payment Service Operations
- Sound knowledge of Business Operations of Cards or Digital Payment Services including but not limited to Instruments, Transaction Processing & Settlement, Dispute Management and Compliance
- Sound knowledge of Operating rules & procedures and mechanisms of Payment Schemes
- Sound knowledge of functions of technologies involved in Payment service operations
- Proficient in business writing and oral communication skills
- Some experience in training delivery as a resource person (preferred)
- Ability to lead and groom the team and works in team
WHY JOIN US?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
- Two days weekoff
- Company- Sponsored Lunch Facility
Deadline: The online submission of the Application Form closes at 6:00 pm on 6 Ashoj, 2079 B.S (22 September, 2022 A.D).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Fonepay reserves the right to reject any or all the application(s), or cancel this vacancy anytime, without assigning any reason whatsoever.