Website HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
The successful candidate will support the Post Settlement Coordinator with reporting and administrative tasks. This role provides a career path into Post Settlement or Operations.
Some of the major deliverables:
1. Send annual review emails to clients
2. Request pricing improvements on interest rates for clients
3. Call lenders for account lending summaries
4. Weekly team notes and tasks
5. Monthly Post settlement and Compliance Audit
6. Australian leave reports for payroll
7. Enter all bills each week
8. Liaise with Managing Director to ensure payment occurs
9. Enter sales invoices as required, seek approval and then email the client their invoice
1. Bachelor’s degree in management
2. At least 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role including accounting and reporting responsibilities.
1. Worked in Australia or worked with an Australian company previously (desirable)
2. A background in accounting or accounts
3. Proven experience managing stakeholders
4. Microsoft Excel skills
5. Experience Microsoft applications (Teams, Office), Confluence, and Dropbox
6. Customer management skills
7. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
At HLE Nepal, we love to work, earn and learn as well. Your team loves to motivate you to learn about each aspect of operational role on the national and international platforms as well. With your highly experienced and dynamic team members, there is so much to learn beyond your responsibilities. Also, your team takes every opportunity to celebrate your wins and push you forward!
We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment we highly value work-life balance.
Oh did we mention that we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri.
Besides the list of benefits that the Labor Law mandates, we also offer;
- Competitive salary package
- Personal and professional training and development
- Employee Assistance Program – for your mental wellbeing!
- In the case of Work From Home – Assist you to set up your workstation
- Partially paid internet service while working from home
- Book Bonus – you get paid for reading!
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Customer Referral Bonus – Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, non-negotiable. (including 1-hour lunch break)
What’s the next step?
If this role resonates with you, then your dream job is just a click away. Please fill in your application!
Please note: You might be required to work in a Hybrid model (work from office and work from home alternatively) depending upon the need for the role.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.