Company: Prime College
Accommodating more than 1400 students, Prime College is located in the heart of the city – Khusibu, Naya Bazar, Kathmandu. The College is spread across two different location and has four modern buildings with sufficient spacious and fully furnished rooms spread well over 8 ropanis of College premises. The college new building with modern amenities has come in use since last four years and entire bachelor level programs are conducted here. We are known for our extraordinary faculties, distinguished researchers, scholars and experts. Prime College offers world-class academic programs and a growing array of intellectual programs and activities such as debate, public speaking, social welfare, event organizing, and inter College sports activities helping students to grow in diversity both academically and intellectually. Our courses are designed to maximize productivity and enhance competency through the acquisition of subject knowledge and practical skills. Our curriculum and trainings equip students to face the real world challenges it guides you to make your mark in a real life world. Whichever courses pathway you choose, our teaching and non-teaching staff give you full and on-going support, helping you to fulfill your dreams, ambitions and your future.
Position: Office Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Prime College, Khusibu, Nayabazar, Kathmandu
Education Level : Intermediate
Experience Required : Less than or equals to 1 year
• Computer Proficiency and working with office package is mandatory
• Must know English typing with good speed whereas Nepali typing would be an advantage
• Interpersonal and communication skills, capacity to work in the pressure and ability to work in a team, positive attitude, attractive personality
• Experience Preferably 6 months
• Job Type: Full Time (morning shift: 06:00 AM – 1 PM)
• Job Level: Level Three (Office Assistant)
• Keeping daily attendance record of students
• Making phone calls to students and guardians
• Providing teachers with required materials before classes
• Making documents as advised by the coordinator
• Internal Exam related works
• Disseminate the information to the concern
Last date to apply: September 24, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send his/her CV along with a cover letter and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org, by September 24, 2019 (Aswin 7, 2076).
Only short listed applicants will be called for an interview.