Company: Clusus Information Solutions Pvt Ltd
Clusus Information Solutions (Pvt Ltd) is a leading provider of banking and payment solutions focused bestowing excellence and distinction to the Banking and Financial industry.
Position: Office Administrator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Clusus Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a leading provider of banking and payment solutions, is looking to recruit a young and self-motivated Office Administrator who will handle several administration responsibilities in addition to assisting the HC department in its duties.
• Manage procurement of all the office supplies.
• Follow up the renewal of office-related contracts as per the expiry and necessity.
• Follow up the attendance of employees and keep records of their leaves & vacations in coordination with the Human Capital Department.
• Assist the Human Capital department in all duties related to recruitment such as: Job Posting, arranging interviews and onboarding of newcomers, etc.
• Carryout office related reservations and organize events.
• Maintain vouchers and bills filing.
• Monitor all the bank deposits and payments including revenues from our clients abroad.
• Petty cash handling and reporting of expenses status
• Coordinate with tax consultant for monthly TDS and VAT filing.
• Payroll administration.
• Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the management.
• 2 years of experience in Administration and/ or HR.
• Sound knowledge of labor and income tax related laws in Nepal.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
• Self-motivated & self-confident.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Responsible and diplomatic attitude.
• Knowledge of MS office is a must (Word, Excel)
• Fluency in English and Nepali language (Speaking & Writing).
• Excellent level of Communication skills.
What we offer?
• Competitive salary based on performance
• 5 days working week (Fridays and Saturdays are off)
• Provident Fund
• Medical and Accidental Insurance
• Weekly sports activities
• Festival Allowance
• International Working Environment
• Opportunities of training abroad
Last date to apply: 15 August 2020
HOW TO APPLY
If the above sounds like an opportunity to you, kindly send us your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org