Website NIC ASIA Capital Limited
NIC Asia Capital Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of NIC ASIA Bank Limited, is one of the leading merchant banks in Nepal, seeks dynamic, pragmatic, self motivated and passionate to join with us in the following positions:
Location: Babarmahal, Hanumansthan,Siddhartha Insurance Complex
Deadline: Feb 10, 2023
Job Grade: Officer Level
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Experience of at least 2 years in Capital Market, Banking Industry or related field,
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Management or qualified/semi-qualified – CA/ ACCA,
- Age minimum 21 years and not exceeding 32 years.
Candidate should have:
- Preparation, recording of memorandum and get approval for each and every transaction.
- Proper recording into tally software and updating of each and every transaction of the company as per the accounting policy.
- Preparation of Journal, Payment, Receipt and Contra Voucher for approval and entry.
- Preparation of Purchase Order, Debit Authority and Bank letter.
- Preparation of Final Trail Balance and support financial statement preparation of the company.
- Support to prepare yearly budget and develop mechanism for proper review and control throughout the year.
- Prepare monthly payroll sheet and annual tax calculation of employees.
- Prepare monthly TDS report and submit to Inland Revenue Department.
- Monthly Bank reconciliation of all bank account.
- Prepare monthly provision and prepaid list and verification.
- Prepare and Provide monthly income and expenses reports to management as per policies and requirements.
- Maintain Monthly depreciation chart, assist to prepare fixed assets register and timely insure office vehicles and assets.
- Perform all necessary Reconciliations timely to ensure timely detection of any errors or unusual activity in the accounts and finance of the company
- Ensure all Fixed Assets of the Company are well maintained by carrying out necessary servicing as and when necessary
- Receive and appropriately address all requests and complains received from all other department of the company
- Prepare Bond and Oath of new employee as per company policy and guideline.
- Prepare resignation calculation sheet and release letter.
- Coordinate with the relevant vendors and service providers for obtaining the necessary benefits and facilities to the permanent staff and accidental insurance for all staff as required by the company policy.
- Support to Prepare Annual Procurement Plan and conduct procurement as per the policies.
- Prepare Company Performance Report on a Monthly Basis highlighting the Profitability, Growth and Business Performance of all departments
- Prepare and file Estimated Tax Return and Tax Report.
- Ensure all Financial Statements and Tax Returns are submitted all concerned government and regulatory bodies on time.
- Liaison with auditor, preparation of Management Response to Audit Report and make arrangement Audit Committee Meeting.
- Preparation for Annual Report, make arrangement for AGM, carry out compliance related work as per Companies Act, 2063.
How to apply:
Login to www.nicasiacapital.com and click on the Career to apply along with your updated resume, citizenship, certificate, and higher degree transcripts. The same can be sent through email on email@example.com. Applications must be sent by 10th Feb, 2023. Please refer our website’s career section to view details of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the required selection procedure as per the position(s). The company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning reason(s) whatsoever.