KOSHISH is a nongovernmental organization, as a national self-help organization it is working in the field of mental health and psychosocial wellbeing in Nepal. The word “KOSHISH” means “making an effort”. KOSHISH works in a twin-track approach; advocacy and service delivery. Since 2008, advocacy for inclusion and dignity of people with mental health and psychosocial issues and transforming lives of people living in vulnerable conditions has been at the forefront of KOSHISH’s goals with UNCRPD, 2006 at its core.
Position: Project Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Tanahun, Gorkha, Lamjung
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, preferable Master’s Degree in Development Studies / Disabilities
• At least 2 years of proven work experience as a Project Coordination or similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Nepali
• Project Management skill
• Proven Skills in Documentation and Reporting.
• Computer skill: well-versed in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Team management skill
• Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure; Able to accomplish quality work with strict deadlines
• Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project
• Preferences will be given to the candidates having experience in community based mental health projects
• Develop annual project detail implementation plan in coordination with line manager and the project team
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders including partner
• Support in Monitoring and Evaluation
• Prepare monthly, semi-annual and annual reports of the project
• Sumbit project progress update to the partner organization in monthly basis in coordination with line manager
• Assign tasks to project team and assist with schedule management
• Analyze risks and opportunities, monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Develop strong networking and collaboration with stakeholders of the project
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Coordinate, organize and facilitate meetings / workshops / Interactions and carry out follow ups to trace the outcomes
• Represent KOSHISH in different platforms
Note: We offer attractive salary in accordance with organizational policy, a good working environment and a knowledgeable team to work with. Job Description might be upgraded based on organizational and project requirements. The initial contract for the position is one year with possibility of extension.
Eligible candidates with Disability and Women are encouraged to apply.
Last date to apply: 14th December, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated CV along with cover letter in at email: email@example.com not later than 14th December, 2019