Organization: Caritas Nepal
Caritas Nepal, a leading national NGO, invites applications from qualified Nepali citizens for Caritas Nepal Head Office and Different Field Offices. The contract will be for 6 Months with possibility of further extension.
Caritas Nepal, a leading national NGO, invites applications from qualified Nepali citizens for Caritas Nepal Kaski Office. The contract will be for 12 months with possibility of further extension.
Position: Finance Assistant
Job Location: Pokhara, Kaski
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management /Finance/Accounting or related field
• At least 3 years of experience in NGO/INGO sector
• Must be familiar with the legal environment of Nepal
• Nepali and English typing skills.
• Excellent admin, communicating and report writing skills in English and Nepali.
• Computer Literacy-Words, Excel, money works accounting software will add advantage.
• Priority for two-wheelers license holder
• Priority will be given to local residents
Positions are either field-based or involves extensive travel to villages / rural areas where living conditions are minimal. Only those willing to travel and committed to serve the communities in rural settings need apply. Caritas is an equal opportunity employer and encourage women/members of marginalized communities / disadvantaged groups to apply.
You are required to rename CV as Code_First.Name_Last.Name. Email subject should contain the applied designation else will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com by 4.00 PM on 23rd August 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for written examination. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained. The decision of Caritas Nepal will be final. Caritas Nepal has right to cancel this vacancy at any time.