SEBAC-Nepal is implementing USAID supported ‘Safaa Paani’ project in Sindhupalchowk and Dolakha districts. The project is designed to support earthquake affected people of the targeted districts through improved water, sanitation and hygiene practices. Safaa Paani project invites application from interested, eligible, and result oriented Nepalese citizens for the following position who are reliable, accountable and competitive to deliver expected results of the project.
Position: Documentation Specialist
Contract type : Fixed Term Project (1 year till Nov. 30, 2020)
Duty Station : Kathmandu with frequent travel to field (at least 40% – Field)
Project : Safaa Paani
No of Position : 1
• Lead and coordinate to update the project information/ documents depository, and final data dissemination.
• Lead, and coordinate to document and publish success stories, and technical briefs.
• Prepare progress reports, events, training/workshop, and meeting reports with the support of District Program Managers and report to COP through PC.
• Support the project team to prepare a final project completion report including major accomplishments and lessons learnt and challenges of the project
• Represent the organization/ Safaa Paani project in different forums (workshops/seminars/meetings) related to monitoring, evaluation and learnings.
• Coordinate with team to ensure the project’s branding and marking requirements, layout/formatting and editing of the documents, reports and presentations, and ensure the quality and standardization of the project requirements.
• Lead and coordinate to produce Safaa Paani related IEC materials including video production.
• Update and establish news portal in social media to share good practices, success stories, events under Safaa Paani project
• Master’s degree in communication, public relations, public policy or the social sciences with at least five years of experience in documentation, communication and coordination. With graduate in public health will be a plus point
• Previous experience in INGOs and government sector particularly on WASH Knowledge on promotional social media.
• Demonstrated flexibility and openness in responding to work priorities and deadlines
• Ability to work in teams and create collaborative team building environment.
• The work requires excellent oral and written communications skills, including writing, editing, skills; and, the ability to work independently.
• The ability to travel the project sites in order to organize and implement events and visit project sites to collect case and success stories are a requirement of the position.
• Very good computer skills, including the use of MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, are required.
• Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking) and experience with translation of technical documents will be a plus point.
Last date to apply: November 26th, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application letter with clearly stating the applied post and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the below stated email. We offer competitive salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained, canvassing at any stage of the selection processes shall lead to automatic disqualified
The deadline to apply for the above position/s is 17:00hrs, November 26th, 2019
Application should be submitted to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates from minorities, indigenous group, women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.