Organization: MITRA Samaj
MITRA Samaj, a NGO, is currently recruiting highly qualified and dynamic professional for the project “Enhancing CSO and Media Capacity for Constructive Government Engagement and Public Oversight,” a project under Civil Society:Mutual Accountability Project (CS:MAP)
Position: Capacity Development Specialist (One)
Based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits
The incumbent will be responsible
• To improve the institutional capacity of CSOs and support them on strengthening governance system in public services delivery to advance the local solutions
• To impart knowledge and skills on social accountability tools and support local CSOs in improving citizen’s ability to use social accountability mechanisms
• To support for improving civil society and media capacity for effective policy advocacy and government engagement by enhancing their skills in designing and implementing advocacy initiative and participatory evidence-based action research
• To work with media and support CSOs on cross sectoral policy priorities in public service oversight
• To support in design training curricula, guideline and facilitation of training/workshops, and other capacity building activities to CSOs
Master’s degree in social science, management or relevant field with minimum 5 years of experience in good governance, organisational development, advocacy and have knowledge and understanding on governance system, policies and public service delivery. Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge through training, mentoring and coaching is required
Last date to apply: July 16, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV and a cover letter to email@example.com no later than July 16, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Note: Females and individuals belonging to minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply