Organization: Gramin Mahila Srijanshil Pariwar
Gramin Mahila Srijanshil Pariwar (GMSP) a Nepalese NGO is implementing “Education for Hope – project in Sindhupalchok District in Partnership with ChildFund Japan. GMSP invites application from qualified and experienced Nepali citizens for the following position.
Position: Admin Finance Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Minimum Bachelor degree in business studies of business administration with finance and accounting Minimum 3 years of work experience in the similar position of NGO or development projects OR Masters in Business studies and 1 year work experience in similar field.
• Fluent in English and Nepali language. (Written and speaking)
• Valid Driving license (Motorcycle)
• Able to work in small team with good team spirit
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Willingness to work at remote area
• To handle Finance/Admin section independently
• Daily financial transaction and book keeping
• Prepare budget plan and financial report
• Logistic support to training / meeting /donor visit
• To take leading role in administration
• To conduct regular field visit
• To work as a focal person of human resource management of this project
Age Range : 24 – 45 years
Last date to apply: 3rd April 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepalese citizens meeting the above criteria are requested to send application with updated CV, Photocopy of testimonials and other required document and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly hand delivery to GMSP head office Sunkoshi-7 Pangretar, Sindhupalchok (2 kilometre of jiri road) by 3rd April 2020.
Only short listed candidate will be called for further selection process.