Website Neuro Cardio & Multispeciality Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for studying and understanding construction drawings as well as preparing quantity estimates of necessary materials and equipment required for civil activities at hospital site.
- Conduct regular inspection and assess the work performance by sub contractor and construction labors
- Liaison with Management and Administration team regarding construction programs
- Participate in meetings with clients to keep them informed about progress and issues
- Should be able to manage Construction Site
- Should perform Quality Control protocols
- Shall be able to work in flexible hours as per project activities
- Should be willing to travel to project sites
- Proficiency in CAD software(AutoCAD etc), MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent