Website Neuro Cardio & Multispeciality Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Medical Officer
- Examining and counselling to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g., performing operations and specialist investigation.
- Monitoring and providing appropriate clinical care (medical and surgical) to patients in hospital wards and in outpatient clinic
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals
- Keeping the referring doctor informed of inpatient and outpatient progress.
- Maintaining patient rights and confidentiality when dealing with patients.
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment
- Ensuring that comprehensive hospital medical records for all in and outpatients are accurately filled
- Providing educational and clinical training for clinical staff.